The Patient Support Program (PSP) involves long-term education and support for a group of patients receiving a specific therapy or suffering from a certain disease. Research shows that such a program leads to better treatment outcomes, lower treatment costs, better treatment adherence, and a lower dropout rate.
Let’s be socially responsible!
Studies on the success of the Patient Support Program in the global diabetic population show that one text message per month has a positive effect. Patients in the experimental group had significantly lower HbA1c levels. Also, they had fewer hospitalizations for cardiovascular conditions, and lower outpatient and inpatient costs.
How do you start a patient support program?
Let’s face it: it’s not easy – but it’s worth the effort. In 2022, Dedal Communications became the first company in Croatia to launch a customized Patient Support Program (PSP) for patients on a specific therapy. The goal of the program is to maintain patient adherence and cooperation and ultimately improve treatment outcomes!
Count on us for the following:
- Web or mobile application development and content creation
- Designing an introductory package to engage patients
- Creating a visual identity for the program
- Organizing support systems, including live contact, phone, email, text messaging
- Acting by Croatian and European law
- Knowledge and application of pharmacovigilance laws
- Training of staff and patients
- Ensuring data security
- Development of user-friendly applications